P7N2 Diamond - Socket 775, NVIDIA® nForce 790i Ultra SLI+NVIDIA® nForce 570i SLI, DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600/2000 (O.C), Creative® SB X-Fi Xtreme H/W Audio Card, Ethernet - Realtek® RTL8211BL, ATX
- NVIDIA 3-way SLI® Technology build the fastest gaming solution available with NVIDIA nForce® chipsets and three NVIDIA® GeForce® high-end graphics cards.
- Compared with single graphic card solution, it brings 2.8X faster performance gained.
- EPP (Enhanced Profile Protocol) memory is a standard launched by NVIDIA®, which is an extra level of detail over the standard SPD included in the RAM.
- It brings 1.5X more performance than standard memory, and also brings more room for overclocking. Besides, it is an open standard.
- Bundled with SLI technology, it will creative the amazing performance than you ever thought.
- With Multi-phase PWM IC, which lead to better power converting, reducing noise and expand the lifespan and stability.
- Functions designed with button to be easy use.
- Help power-users tweaking process in-chasis enviornment
- Onboard SATA ports are stacked on the mainboard to avoid mechanical issue with giant graphic cards like 8800 Ultra.
- Make MP3 music sound better than CDs.
- Transform to surround sound (speakers/headphone) from stereo audio source.
- EAX ADVANCED HD 4.0 provides the fidelity of gaming audio effect.
- World’s 1st PCIe interface X-Fi audio card.
- The ESA (Enthusiast System Architecture) is the industry’s first open-standard PC monitoring and control protocol, which brings bi-directional, real-time communication and control of system thermal, electrical, acoustic and operating characteristics.
- ESA-certified components and applications allow power users to diagnose component-specific issues and tune their systems to meet their individual needs—whether it be unleashing hidden performance of PC or modifying for a whisper-quiet home theater operation.
- Key components status hardware monitor.
- Monitor the Dual Core CPU each unit status.
- Optimize System status define.
- Auto speed up with system loading change.
The MSI Live Update online is designed to automatically download and update the BIOS and driver when there’s a new version online. It helps reduce the risk of getting the wrong file and minimize the trouble of searching the files from MSI website.
MSI P7N2 Diamond, Intel, LGA 775 (Socket T), Intel® Pentium® D, 8 GB, 0,1,0+1,5,JBOD, ATX
MSI P7N2 Diamond. Processor manufacturer: Intel, Processor socket: LGA 775 (Socket T), Compatible processor series: Intel® Pentium® D. Maximum internal memory: 8 GB. RAID levels: 0,1,0+1,5,JBOD. Motherboard form factor: ATX, Audio output channels: 7.1 channels, Power source type: ATX. Width: 304 mm, Depth: 245 mm