OneNote 2007, Win32, Italian, AE, CD
- Gather, store, and manage your notes and information — including text, pictures, digital handwriting, audio and video recordings, and more — in a single location.
- Powerful search technology with optical character recognition helps you find what you’re looking for more quickly — whether you’re searching handwritten notes, text in pictures, or spoken words in audio and video recordings.
- Office OneNote 2007 makes it easy to collect, store, and search information about projects in a central location. Capitalize on ideas, notes, and best practices when briefing new project teams or team members.
- The familiar look and feel of other Microsoft Office system programs and an intuitive user interface make it easy to get started using Office OneNote 2007 right away.
- Office OneNote 2007 automatically saves and backs up your notebooks, whether stored locally or on a network file share, so you’re less vulnerable to data loss.
- Office OneNote 2007 manages changes for you so that multiple users can work simultaneously in the same notebook—there’s no need to keep track of versions and changes.
- See all your open notebooks in a single view, and easily arrange and rearrange your notes with drag-and-drop functionality. You can add hyperlinks to other pages in your notebook so you can quickly find content relevant to the task at hand.
- Integration with the 2007 Microsoft Office system means you can share information between Office OneNote 2007 and other Microsoft Office system programs easily.
Microsoft OneNote 2007. Academical Lisence, Italian, Box, 1 license(s), Academic, 1024 MB, 256 MB
Microsoft OneNote 2007. Academical Lisence. Language version: Italian, Software type: Box, License quantity: 1 license(s). Minimum storage drive space: 1024 MB, Minimum RAM: 256 MB, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium 500 MHz. Platform: PC, Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack (SP) 2 + Microsoft Windows Server 2003