Visio Professional 2007, EDU, CD, IT
Office Visio 2007 makes it easy for IT and business professionals to visualize, analyze, and communicate complex information, systems, and processes. Using professional-looking Office Visio 2007 diagrams, you can improve your understanding of systems and processes, gain insight into complex information, and use that knowledge to make better decisions for your business.
Easily Visualize Processes, Systems, and Information
Using Office Visio 2007, visually document, design, and fully understand the state of your business processes and systems with a wide range of diagrams, business process flowcharts, network diagrams, workflow diagrams, database models, and software diagrams, just to name a few. Make diagrams more useful by linking them with underlying data to provide a more complete picture.
More easily visualize processes, systems, and complex information using these features in Office Visio 2007:
- Get started quickly with templates. With Office Visio 2007 you can easily create diagrams using predefined SmartShapes symbols coupled with powerful search capabilities to locate the right shape, whether it is on a computer or the Web. Office Visio 2007 includes specific tools to support the diverse diagramming needs of IT and business professionals.
- Quickly access templates you use often. Access the templates you used recently with the new Recent Templates view in the new Getting Started window that appears when you start Office Visio 2007.
- Get inspired by sample diagrams. Find new sample diagrams more easily by using the Samples window. View them to get ideas for creating your own diagrams and to determine which template you want to use.
- Connect shapes without drawing connectors. New connector functionality in Office Visio 2007 connects shapes, distributes them evenly, and aligns them for you—with only one click. When you move the connected shapes, they stay connected and the connectors automatically reroute between the shapes.
- Easily connect data to diagrams and link data to shapes. Automatically connect diagrams to one or more data sources, such as Microsoft Office Excel 2007 spreadsheets or Microsoft Office Access 2007 databases, by using the new Data Selector Wizard. Save time associating data with shapes by using intuitive new linking methods, which populate each shapes properties (also known as shape data) with data values. For example, link all the shapes in a diagram to rows of data from connected data sources by using the new Automatic Link Wizard.
- Display data attractively in diagrams. Easily display data associated with shapes in attractive ways by using the new Data Graphics task pane to choose from a number of data formatting options. With a single click, display data fields as callouts next to a shape, position fields in boxes below a shape, and place fields of data directly on top or to the side of a shape—all using the new Data Graphics task pane.
- Easily refresh data in diagrams. The new Refresh Data feature puts Office Visio 2007 to work for you. Use it to automatically refresh all the data in your diagrams so you don't have to do it manually. If data conflicts arise, easily resolve them by using the Refresh Conflicts task pane.
Analyze Complex Information to Rapidly Gain Insight
Using Office Visio 2007, you visually explore complex information to identify key trends, exceptions, and insights. Take Office Visio 2007 even further by analyzing, drilling down into, and creating multiple views of business data for better business insight. Easily identify key issues, track trends, and flag exceptions using a library of icons and flags that make it easy to highlight key issues for effective action.
Analyze complex business information by using these features in Office Visio 2007:
- Visualize business data. Visually explore business data that's normally shown in static text and tables by using PivotDiagram views. Create different views of the same data to more fully understand the issues.
- Identify issues, track trends, and flag exceptions. Rapidly highlight key issues, trends, and exceptions, and depict the progress of a project. The new Data Graphics task pane makes conditional formatting easy with good-looking and intuitive shapes, such as flags and data bars that can be displayed based on user-defined conditions.
- Visually report on project information. Office Visio 2007 is an indispensable tool for visualizing complex project information. Easily generate reports directly from within Microsoft Office Project 2007 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 that track project tasks, owners, roles, and responsibilities, and depict complex project ownership structures. Automatically modify the reports as project information changes.
Effectively Communicate Information for Better Decision-Making
Using Office Visio 2007, communicate with diagrams to maximize the impact on your audience more effectively than by using words and numbers alone. Share professional-looking Office Visio 2007 diagrams with anyone, even those who do not have Visio.
Communicate better and in more ways to reach broader audiences by using these features in Office Visio 2007:
- Communicate effectively with new shapes and diagram types. Easily find a template to fit your needs by using the simplified diagram categories in Office Visio 2007. Create a broader range of diagrams with new templates, such as the Windows Workflow Services template. Create more dynamic workflows with new 3-D Workflow shapes.
- Design professional-looking diagrams. The new Theme Colors and Theme Effects task panes in Office Visio 2007 makes it easy to format the colors and effects in an entire diagram with a single click. Office Visio 2007 uses the same colors as Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 so you can easily design professional-looking Visio 2007 diagrams that match your Office PowerPoint 2007 presentations.
- Reach broader audiences. Save Office Visio 2007 diagrams in Portable Document Format file (PDF) to make them more portable and able to reach broader audiences. View Office Visio 2007 diagram attachments from within Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
- Share diagrams with anyone. Save your diagrams as Web pages complete with navigation controls, a shape data viewer, reports, choice of image format, and style sheet options. Then make the diagrams viewable from within Microsoft Internet Explorer on intranets and extranets to anyone who is using Visio Viewer with Internet Explorer.
- Collaborate with Office Visio 2007 diagrams. Shared workspace functionality supports collaboration with Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services technology. Office Visio 2007 diagrams saved on a Windows SharePoint Services technology workspace can be opened directly in Visio 2007 from the workspace. When a diagram is opened from a Windows SharePoint Services workspace, Office Visio 2007 opens a Shared Workspace task pane that contains all of the information in the workspace, including other files, members, tasks, and links.
- Annotate diagrams with digital ink. The integration of digital ink in Office Visio 2007 supports natural markup of existing drawings and free-sketch creation with the pen on the Tablet PC. Enhancements to simplify input with the pen and provide support for the higher-resolution display environment in the Tablet PC can help bring true mobility to scenarios.
- Collaborate on the same Office Visio 2007 diagram. With the Track Markup feature, multiple people can collaborate on the same Office Visio 2007 diagram. Generally used for reviewing a diagram and incorporating feedback, the feature helps make each reviewer's contributions more clear to other reviewers and to the person who later incorporates the revisions back into the original file.
Customize and Extend Office Visio 2007 Programmatically
Extend Office Visio 2007 programmatically or by integrating it with other applications to fit your industry-specific scenarios or unique organizational requirements. Develop your own custom solutions and shapes, or use those from Visio Solution Providers.
Customize and extend Office Visio 2007 programmatically by using these features:
- Plan, analyze, and visualize your custom solutions. Visualize any custom solution with Office Visio 2007 diagrams, such as unified modeling language (UML), data flow, and Microsoft Windows user interface diagrams by using templates in the Software and Database category of Office Visio 2007.
- Build powerful custom solutions. The Office Visio 2007 software development kit (SDK) can help new and existing Visio developers build programs with Visio 2007. The SDK includes extensive samples, tools, and documentation to simplify and speed up development of custom applications. The SDK provides a set of reusable functions, classes, and procedures for the most common Office Visio 2007 development tasks and includes support for a broad range of development languages, including Microsoft Visual Basic, Visual Basic .NET, Microsoft Visual C# .NET, and Microsoft Visual C++.
- Add Visio diagramming functionality to any context or program. With Office Visio 2007 and the Visio Drawing Control, create custom data-connected solutions that make it easy to connect to and display data in any context. Using the Visio Drawing Control, developers can embed and program the Office Visio 2007 drawing environment in custom applications. It opens up new opportunities for solution integration, making it easy to include the power of Office Visio 2007 in any smart client application. Because the Visio Drawing Control can be integrated with the host application's user interface, developers can take advantage of the Office Visio 2007 drawing functionality as a seamless part of their application without having to develop similar functionality themselves.
Microsoft Visio Professional 2007, EDU, CD, IT, Italian, Upgrade, PC, 500 MB, 256 MB, Intel Pentium 500MHz
Microsoft Visio Professional 2007, EDU, CD, IT. Language version: Italian, Software type: Upgrade. Platform: PC, Minimum storage drive space: 500 MB, Minimum RAM: 256 MB. Media types supported: CD