Outlook 2007, EDU, CD, IT
Office Outlook 2007 provides an integrated solution for managing your time and information, connecting across boundaries, and remaining in control of the information that reaches you. Office Outlook 2007 delivers innovations you can use to quickly search your communications, organize your work, and better share your information with others—all from one place.
Manage Your Time and Information
Better organize information to help save time and be more productive.
- Instantly search all your information. With integrated Instant Search, you can locate all the information you’re looking for right from within the Office Outlook 2007 interface. Not only can you search by keyword through your information, but Office Outlook 2007 Instant Search also looks for those keywords within your e-mail attachments. For more directed search results, the Instant Search pane provides helpful criteria to narrow your entry.
- Manage your daily priorities. Use the To-Do Bar to organize your day and manage your priorities. The To-Do Bar gives you a consolidated view of your calendar, upcoming appointments, tasks, and flagged mail, making it easy to act upon your information.
- Get better results faster using a redesigned user interface. Office Outlook 2007 has redesigned the interface within the authoring experience, making composing, formatting, and acting on e-mail an easier and more intuitive experience. You now have all of the rich features and capabilities of Office Outlook 2007 in an accessible and easy-to-find location within the message.
- Visually identify information. Using Office Outlook 2007 color categories, you can easily personalize and add categories to any type of information. Color categories give you an easy, visual way to distinguish items from one another, making it easy to organize your data and search your information.
- Preview attachments in one click with Attachment Preview. Accessing e-mail attachments is often a multi-step process with no easy way to gain quick insight into the content. With Attachment Preview, you can easily view your attachments in one click directly from within Office Outlook 2007, saving you time and effort.
Connect Across Boundaries
Share all kinds of information with coworkers, customers, friends, and family.
- Create and subscribe to Internet calendars. Internet calendars provide a way to view and remain up-to-date on industry events or personal interest calendars and schedules. You can add a static Internet calendar, subscribe to a dynamic Internet calendar in Office Outlook 2007, and create your own Internet calendars to share with others.
- Send your calendar information to anyone with calendar snapshots. Need an easy way to share your calendar information with others? With calendar snapshots, Office Outlook 2007 creates an HTML representation of your calendar, making it easy to share this information with anyone.
- Publish your Internet calendar to Microsoft Office Online. With Office Outlook 2007, you can easily create a new Internet calendar within Outlook 2007 and safely publish it to Office Online to share with others. Using a Microsoft Passport credential, you can invite a group of your coworkers, customers, friends, or family to view and work with your calendar so that everyone has the latest information.
- Fully integrate with Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services technology information. With Office Outlook 2007 you can fully interact with information stored in Windows SharePoint Services technology anywhere, anytime. You can connect Windows SharePoint Services calendars, documents, contacts, or tasks with Office Outlook 2007 and have full editing capabilities, knowing that any changes you make to the information stored in Outlook 2007 can be reflected in the server version.
- Experience increased functionality and collaboration with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. When Office Outlook 2007 and Exchange Server 2007 (previously code-named Exchange "12") are used in conjunction, users benefit from increased collaboration capabilities and security enhancements. Exchange Server 2007 provides the latest in improved protection from junk e-mail, dynamic mailbox connections, and unified messaging features.
- Work with RSS Subscriptions from within Office Outlook 2007. You can now fully subscribe to and interact with Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds right from Office Outlook 2007, the most natural place to manage this kind of information. It’s easy to get started adding RSS feeds using the RSS Subscriptions home page within Office Outlook 2007.
- Customize and share electronic business cards. Electronic business cards are an easy way to create, customize, and share your information with customers, clients, or friends. You can add photos, company logos, or other personal information to your card so that the recipients have an easy way to identify your card.
Remain Safer and Stay in Control
Office Outlook 2007 works for you to control your information and help keep you safer from malicious sites.
- Prevent junk e-mail and reduce exposure to malicious sites. The junk e-mail filter, introduced in Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, helps prevent junk e-mail messages from cluttering your Inbox. In conjunction with the Office Outlook 2007 junk e-mail filter, Outlook 2007 has added ways to help protect you from divulging personal information. New anti-phishing features will disable threatening links and warn you about possibly malicious or phishing content within an e-mail message.
- Improved protection and security enhancements with Exchange Server 2007. Together, Office Outlook 2007 and Exchange Server 2007 deliver anti-phishing technology in the new junk e-mail filter. Exchange Server 2007 acts as the first scan on incoming e-mail, determines the legitimacy of the e-mail message, and if applicable, disables links or URLs present in the e-mail to help protect users.
- Control distribution of sensitive work. Help protect your company assets by preventing recipients from forwarding, copying, or printing important e-mail messages by using information rights management (IRM) functionality. You can even specify an expiration date for the message, after which it cannot be viewed or otherwise acted upon. IRM functionality requires Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or later running Microsoft Windows Rights Management Services (RMS).
- Maintain compliance with managed e-mail folders. Exchange Server 2007 offers managed e-mail folders, a new approach to document retention, archiving, and regulatory compliance. Users see and interact with these folders in Office Outlook 2007 just like any other mail folder, but the messages stored within this folder gain retention, archive, and expiration policies defined by the administrator. With managed e-mail folders, users and administrators can easily comply with various forms of external regulation and internal company policies regarding message retention.
- Help ensure e-mail legitimacy with Office Outlook 2007 E-mail Postmark. Office Outlook 2007 E-mail Postmark helps ensure that e-mail reaching your inbox is legitimate and that e-mail sent by Outlook 2007 will be trusted by the recipient’s client. Creating mail with Office Outlook 2007 E-mail Postmark uses new technology that Microsoft has developed as part of the ongoing effort to curb junk mail. This technology asks the sender’s computer to perform a computation or puzzle, and then assigns this work as a token of legitimacy to the e-mail message. These e-mail postmarks are designed to make it very time-consuming and technologically detrimental for users to send mass e-mail like spam, yet they do not change the user experience of sending e-mail.
Microsoft Outlook 2007, EDU, CD, IT, 256 MB, Intel Pentium 500 MHz, 2000 MB, Academic, 1 license(s), Italian
Microsoft Outlook 2007, EDU, CD, IT. Minimum RAM: 256 MB, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium 500 MHz, Minimum storage drive space: 2000 MB. License type: Academic, License quantity: 1 license(s). Language version: Italian