HP Universal Heavyweight Coated Paper, 1524 mm x 30.5 m (60 in x 100 ft), 120 g/m²
- From working comps and design proofs to POP signage and special event posters, see high-quality, consistent image quality print to print and roll to roll.
- Count on consistent image quality. HP printing materials, HP Designjet printers, and Original HP inks and printheads are designed to work together as a system to ensure reliable, consistent results with every print.
- Meet your everyday printing needs and enjoy consistent, high-quality results with this economical heavyweight matte coated paper.
- Use this high-quality printing material across a broad range of HP Designjet printers. And get added flexibility with this recyclable, FSC™ certified paper that supports the development of responsible forest management worldwide.
- Take advantage of printing flexibility. HP Universal Heavyweight Coated Paper is compatible with a wide range of HP Designjet printers using Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks as well as HP Latex Inks. Help meet the environmental objectives of your company—and your clients. This FSC™ certified paper supports the development of responsible forest management worldwide and is recyclable through commonly available recycling programs.
HP Q1416A. Maximum roll length: 30.5 m, Size: 159 cm (62.6"), Supported media weight (imperial): 14.5 kg (32 lbs). Dimensions (WxDxH): 1590 x 109 x 112 mm, Weight: 7.2 kg, Package dimensions (WxDxH): 1590 x 109 x 112 mm. Quantity per pallet: 54 pc(s), Printing material opacity: 90%, Core diameter: 5.08 cm