FX-D1161 - Unmanaged Layer 2 Switch
Asus new FX series desktop switch provides a simple solution for enjoying your lag-free network. The FX-D1161 provides 10 Mbps or 100Mbps auto-sensing connectivity for high-speed internet access. There is no software to configure and makes installation easier and faster. It also embedded energy-saving technology with full-features to satisfying your demand. The impact size without fan design is no more noise, which helps maintain a peaceful environment in your busy office. It can offer great performance and feature and cost-effective connection for corporate, SOHO and residential users.
Note: EZ UI features for RT-N13 available on FW 18.104.22.168 and later.
- Enjoy high-speed internet up to 200 Mbps for fast connections and easy access.
- Asus Green Network Technology embedded Advance power-saving function save money on energy
- Non-Blocking architecture assures rapid packet delivery
- Providing automatic cable detection on each port
- Automatically detect speed and duplex odes of attached devices
- Front panel LEDs allow users to monitor the switch status
Simple to use
Plug-and-Play functionality makes installation easier and faster
Store and Forward
Store and forward architecture ensure low latency and high data integrity
Front panel LEDs allow users to monitor the switch status
Compact design save space and easily fits on a desk or mount on the wall.
ASUS FX-D1161, Unmanaged, L2, Full duplex
ASUS FX-D1161. Switch type: Unmanaged, Switch layer: L2. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 16. Full duplex. MAC address table: 4000 entries, Switching capacity: 3.2 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x. Power connector: DC-in jack