GX1026i Smart 24+2 Port Fast Ethernet Switch
The GX1026i comes with 24*10/100BASE-TX ports, and 2*1000Base-T interfaces for up-linking to core network.
GX1026i Web Smart Switch is a cost-effective solution for the SMB that requires basic management features like VLAN segmentation, QoS prioritization, and secure 802.1x login and authentication, easy to configure, and GUI managed business solution.
The Graphical User Interface (GUI) allows you to implement QoS, VLANsand security without having to go through command line management usually found in other managed switches.
- Supports IEEE 802.3x Flow Control in Full Duplex mode and Backpressure in Half Duplex mode
- Supports Auto Negotiation function
- Supports Auto Address Learning and Address Aging
- Supports Store & Forward and Non-Blocking Architecture
- Supports both software based and hardware based Load Default Setting
- Supports Bandwidth Control and Broadcast Storm Control
- Supports VLAN Uplink, Port based VLAN, Tag based VLAN and VLAN Configuration
- Supports CoS priority mode (Port based, IP TOS/DS based and TCP/UDP port based)
- Supports Trunking
- Supports Port-mirroring
- Supports Port-setting for Speed/Disable, Flow control
- Supports MAC Address based Security
- Supports Configuration backup/recovery
- Supports IGMP snooping
- Supports up to 4K MAC Address Table
- Provides 2.75Mb Buffer Memory
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
ASUS GX1026i, Unmanaged, Full duplex
ASUS GX1026i. Switch type: Unmanaged. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 24. Full duplex, Networking standards: IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x. Power connector: DC-in jack