2000 ANSI Lumens, 4000 hours lamp life, SVGA Native Resolution, 2.3 Kg, 2000:1 Contrast Ratio, 1 Data Input
Indulge in cinematic entertainment and high-intensity gaming right in the comfort of your own home. Whether for SMB use, family entertainment, or education, the Acer X1160 digital projector is designed to bring colours to life with its 2000 ANSI Lumens brightness and 2000:1 contrast ratio. This value projector features a 6-segment colour wheel accompanied by Acer ColorBoost and SmartFormat technologies for rich, vibrant imagery and complete wide format support.
- The exclusive, minimalist design portrays polished functionality and elegance.
- Advanced Acer ColorBoost technology depicts vivid graphics and enhanced details with an optimized six-segment color wheel, maximizing color and brightness without the rainbow effect.
- 2000 ANSI Lumens brightness and a 2000:1 contrast ratio project crystal clear images from a long distance on a large screen.
- Native SVGA (800 x 600) resolution renders attention-grabbing PowerPoint presentations and mainstream entertainment like DVDs, games and TV broadcasts.
- DLP® system design reduces pixilation and produces higher-contrast video with deeper blacks, making fast-moving images come alive with smooth precision.
- Featured on the detachable remote control, the Empowering Key provides instant access to Acer Empowering Technology tools.
- Acer SmartFormat technology offers complete multiformat support -- this means instant projection without complicated resolution settings.
- With Acer InstantPack technology you can safely unplug the power cord right after the projector is turned off -- you don't have to wait for a cooling period, so you can pack up and go immediately!
- The Acer X1160 detects input as soon as a source is connected, eliminating time spent signal scanning
- Up to 4000 hours of lamp life saves lamp replacement costs and ensures long-term, dependable projector use.
- Digital zoom and pan let you magnify details with ease and move the magnified image to a preferred location.
- Forty-degree vertical keystone correction alleviates the display distortion of an image with a wider top or bottom -- best for environments with limited space, like a small room or office.
- A detachable remote control provides solid defense against theft -- the buttonless projector cannot be used without the remote control.
Acer X1160, 2000 ANSI lumens, DLP, SVGA (800x600), 2000:1, 16.3 - 193.5 mm (0.64 - 7.62"), 16.78 million colors
Acer X1160. Projector brightness: 2000 ANSI lumens, Projection technology: DLP, Projector native resolution: SVGA (800x600). Light source type: Lamp, Service life of light source: 4000 h, Lamp type: P-VIP. Digital zoom: 2x. Noise level: 33 dB. Power consumption (standby): 8 W